Coeliac Friendly Snacks
Coeliac Friendly Snacks: Healthy & Convenient Ideas
Coeliac disease is a serious autoimmune disorder where the immune system reacts abnormally to gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. When people with coeliac disease consume gluten, it triggers an immune response that damages the small intestine's lining, leading to malabsorption of nutrients and other health problems.
According to Coeliac UK, one in every 100 people in the UK has coeliac disease, but only 30% are diagnosed, leaving the remaining 70% to suffer from symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea and fatigue. Maintaining a strict gluten-free diet is the only way to manage coeliac disease and prevent further damage to the small intestine.
But sticking to a gluten-free diet can be challenging, especially when it comes to snacking. Most snacks contain gluten, such as biscuits, crisps, cakes and many other processed foods. People with coeliac disease often have to read labels carefully, cook from scratch, and carry their own snacks to avoid cross-contamination.
Peace Of Mind for Coeliacs
Fortunately, YuBi Bars offers gluten-free protein bars that are the perfect coeliac-friendly snack option.
YuBi Bars is a trusted manufacturer of gluten-free protein bars, made with simple and natural ingredients that are high in protein, low in fat and sugar, and free from gluten and dairy.. YuBi Bars are specifically designed for people with coeliac disease or gluten intolerance, providing a healthy and convenient snack option that can be enjoyed on the go, at work, or after/before exercise.
Why Choose Gluten-Free Protein Bars Instead Of Other Snacks?
Compared with other gluten free snacks like crisps, sweets or chocolate, gluten-free protein bars are a much healthier option. They are low in calories and can help to provide the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.
Why Choose YuBi Bars?
Finding healthy and convenient snack options that are coeliac-friendly can be a challenge.
YuBi Bar’s gluten-free protein bars are a great option for people with coeliac disease because they are high in protein and low in fat and sugar. They can help you feel full and satisfied between meals, and they can also provide a quick source of energy when you need it. They are made with high quality, ethically sourced ingredients and are free from gluten & dairy.
If you are interested in our protein bars as a consumer or a stockist, then please see our range on our shop page or get in touch through our contact form. If you want to know more about YuBi Bars then please see our about page.